SOURCING AND PROCUREMENT
LUTECH GEAR is a fully licensed and trusted importer as well as a full-service online retail and procurement services provider with its own global logistics divisions.
We work with clients in South Africa and abroad to support their procurement requirements of identifying the market for a product which includes supply, sourcing and negotiating with suppliers, building relationships with suppliers and evaluating cost savings,
LUTECH GEAR has its own integrated logistics divisions which handles all domestic and international shipping operations and final delivery at destination either via road, air, or sea transport as well handle all aspects related to warehousing and customs. We work direct with the world’s leading suppliers, manufactures and distributors, Our logistics division work direct with all leading commercial freight airlines and shipping lines to ensure that your long-distance order (s) is delivered on-time on a consistent basis and we ensure that our clients procurement aspects is transported via the most time and cost-effective means
At LUTECH GEAR, we aim to stand head and shoulders above our competitors offering similar services. Our unique combination of experience, networks, alliances, service, and technology allows us to provide procurement services that offer a high degree of reliability while remaining cost-effective.
LUTECH GEAR (PTY) LTD
THE PROCUREMENT AND DELIVERY PROCEDURE IS A FOLLOWS
(Prices Quoted are “Landed Unit Price, Excl Vat”)
- On request for a product pricing and supply quotation, we will require a full and detailed description of the product required or (PO) purchase order.
- We will then provide a detailed door to door supply and delivery Quotation.
- Due to the fluctuations of the Rand, we request that our Quotation be approved, declined or accepted within 24 hours from date of issue to secure pricing and or (any) shipping costs quoted.
- On Acceptance of our Quotation, Items and pricing schedule, an invoice will be generated and issued, whereby a 70% upfront payment of the Invoice amount (unless otherwise arranged) is to be paid into LUTECH GEAR (s) Business Account, 30% Balance to be paid on Delivery (or) Collection.
- Payment must be made within 24hours of acceptance of the quotation, since during this time stock has been allocated at the supplying factory.
- Once LUTECH GEAR are in receipt of payment, the 5/7 ‘working days’ lead time for delivery of product starts.
- Production and (or) Packaging on the order commences, depending on the size of the order this will take approximately 1/2 days.
- LUTECH GEAR (s) logistics division will generate an Airway bill and stock will be collected from the factory.
- Airfreight takes approximately 2-3 Days.
- LUTECH GEAR (s) logistics division will do pre-clearance on the stock to ensure stock is customs cleared by the time it arrives at the destination terminal, A full set of customs declarations (draft entries, final set on customs release) will be available on request from the time the stock have left origin on-route to the destination hub.
- When Stock arrives at the point of destination in South Africa, terminal as advised by the client, the client may arrange to come and inspect the stock in our holding area prior to delivery.
- LUTECH GEAR will deliver the stock to the client. Should the client wish to be responsible for own transport of goods from the holding area at destination, this should be arranged at the time of Quotation, a delivery note will be signed off by the client at the terminal, then only can the client remove stock from holding area. LUTECH GEAR does not accept any responsibility for Loss/Damages of goods after it has been handed over to the client should the client wish to arrange own transport of goods from holding area at destination.
Kindly contact us for a quotation on your next procurement and product supply needs, or you may follow the below link for live support online'!